STEM Child Care, Inc.
Please read the following Terms and Conditions (the “Terms”) carefully before using any website of STEM Child Care, Inc. (“SCC”, “our” or “we”), as well as any online features, services and/or programs offered by SCC (collectively, the “Website”).
By accessing or using the Website, you agree to the following Terms. If you do not agree to any portion of these Terms, you should not access or otherwise use the Website. The Website is not intended for, or designed to be used by or attract, children under the age of thirteen (13).
- CONVENIENCE AND INFORMATION ONLY. The Website is provided to you as a convenience and for your information only. By merely providing access to the Website, SCC warrants or represents that: (a) any materials, documents, images, graphics, logos, design, audio, video and any other information provided from or on the Website (collectively, the “Content”) is accurate or complete; (b) the Content is up-to-date or current; (c) SCC has any obligation to update any Content; (d) the Content is free from technical inaccuracies or programming or typographical errors; (e) the Content is free from changes caused by a third party; (f) your access to the Website will be free from interruptions, errors, computer viruses or other harmful components; and/or (g) any information obtained by you in response to questions asked through the Website is accurate or complete.
- SITE USE AND CONTENT. You may view, copy or print pages from the Website solely for personal, non-commercial purposes. You may not otherwise use, modify, copy, print, display, reproduce, distribute or publish any information from the Website without the express, prior, written consent of SCC. We may make changes to the Website and/or to the services described in these Terms at any time and without further notice to you.
(a) NO WARRANTIES. YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. THE WEBSITE AND THE CONTENT ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” FOR YOUR USE, WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, UNLESS SUCH WARRANTIES ARE LEGALLY INCAPABLE OF EXCLUSION. SCC DOES NOT MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES THAT THE WEBSITE, THE CONTENT OR ANY SERVICES OFFERED IN CONNECTION WITH THE WEBSITE ARE OR WILL REMAIN UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED OR THAT THE WEB PAGES ON THE WEBSITE, OR THE SERVERS USED IN CONNECTION WITH THE WEBSITE, ARE OR WILL REMAIN FREE FROM ANY VIRUSES, WORMS, TIME BOMBS, DROP DEAD DEVICES, TROJAN HORSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. SCC DOES NOT GUARANTEE THAT YOU WILL BE ABLE TO ACCESS OR USE THE WEBSITE AT TIMES OR LOCATIONS OF YOUR CHOOSING, OR THAT SCC WILL HAVE ADEQUATE CAPACITY FOR THE WEBSITE AS A WHOLE OR IN ANY SPECIFIC GEOGRAPHIC AREA. THE ENTIRE LIABILITY OF SCC, AND YOUR EXCLUSIVE REMEDY WITH RESPECT TO THE USE OF ANY SERVICE OR PRODUCT PROVIDED ON OR THROUGH THE WEBSITE, WILL BE THE REFUND OF THE PURCHASE PRICE FOR ANY PRODUCTS OR SERVICES FOUND TO BE INADEQUATE.
(b) INDEMNIFICATION. You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless SCC and their respective owners, directors, officers, employees and agents, from and against any and all claims, demands, suits, proceedings, liabilities, judgments, losses, damages, expenses and costs (including without limitation reasonable attorneys’ fees) assessed or incurred by SCC, directly or indirectly, with respect to or arising out of: (i) your failure to comply with or your breach of these Terms; and/or (ii) your use of the rights granted hereunder, including without limitation any claims made by any third parties.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. IN NO EVENT WILL SCC BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, PUNITIVE OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES ARISING FROM YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE AND/OR ANY PRODUCTS OR SERVICES PROVIDED IN CONNECTION WITH THE WEBSITE OR FOR ANY OTHER CLAIM RELATED IN ANY WAY TO YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE AND/OR ANY PRODUCTS OR SERVICES PROVIDED IN CONNECTION WITH THE WEBSITE. BECAUSE SOME STATES OR JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF LIABILITY FOR CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES, IN SUCH STATES OR JURISDICTIONS THE LIABILITY OF SCC WILL BE LIMITED TO THE GREATEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW.
- NO GUARANTEE OF ADMISSION. The availability of the Website does not constitute an offer for placement at SCC or a guarantee of availability of services by SCC.
- THIRD PARTY CONTENT.
(a) The Website may provide hyperlinks to other websites maintained by third parties, or third party content may be provided on the Website by framing or other methods. THE LINKS TO THIRD PARTY WEBSITES ARE PROVIDED FOR YOUR CONVENIENCE AND INFORMATION ONLY. THE CONTENT ON ANY LINKED WEBSITE IS NOT UNDER SCC’S CONTROL, AND SCC IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THE CONTENT OF LINKED WEBSITES, INCLUDING ANY FURTHER LINKS CONTAINED IN A THIRD PARTY WEBSITE. IF YOU DECIDE TO ACCESS ANY OF THE THIRD PARTY WEBSITES LINKED TO THE WEBSITE, YOU DO SO ENTIRELY AT YOUR OWN RISK.
(b) If a third party links to the Website, it is not necessarily an indication of an endorsement, authorization, sponsorship, affiliation, joint venture or partnership by or with SCC. SCC may not be aware that a third party has linked to the Website. A third party website that links to the Website: (i) may link to, but not replicate, Content; (ii) may not create a browser, border environment or frame Content; (iii) may not imply that SCC is endorsing it or its products or services; (iv) may not misrepresent its relationship with SCC; (v) may not present false or misleading information about SCC, or its respective products or services; (vi) should not include content that could be construed as distasteful, offensive or controversial; (vii) should contain only Content that is appropriate for all age groups; and (viii) should not knowingly collect information from children without first complying with all applicable laws, rules and regulations.
- COPYRIGHT AND TRADEMARKS. The trademarks, service marks and logos used and displayed on the Website are either (a) SCC’s, or its subsidiaries’ or affiliates’, or (b) another party’s registered and unregistered trademarks. SCC is the copyright owner or authorized licensee of all text and all graphics contained on the Website. All trademarks and service marks of SCC, or its subsidiaries or affiliates, that may be referred to on the Website are the property of SCC, or one of its subsidiaries or affiliates. Other parties’ trademarks and service marks that may be referred to on the Website are the property of their respective owners. Nothing on the Website should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel or otherwise, any license or right to use any of SCC’s, or its subsidiaries’ or affiliates’, trademarks, service marks or copyrights without SCC’s prior written permission. SCC aggressively enforces its intellectual property rights. Neither the term “STEM Child Care”, nor any of SCC’s other trademarks, service marks or copyrighted materials may be used in any way, including in any advertising, hyperlink, publicity or promotional materials of any kind, whether relating to the Website or otherwise, without SCC’s prior written permission, except that a third party website that desires to link to the Website and that complies with the requirements of Paragraph 7(b) above may use the term “STEM Child Care” in or as part of that link.
- AVAILABILITY. Information that SCC publishes on the Website may contain references or cross-references to products, programs or services of SCC, its partners, subsidiaries or affiliates that are not necessarily announced or available in your area. Such references do not mean that SCC, or any of its partners, subsidiaries or affiliates, will announce any of those products, programs or services in your area at any time in the future. You should contact SCC for information regarding the products, programs and services that may be available to you, if any.
- COPYRIGHT COMPLAINTS. SCC owns, protects and enforces copyright and other rights in its own intellectual property, and respects the intellectual property rights of others. Materials may be made available on the Website by third parties not within the control of SCC. It is our policy not to permit materials known by us to be infringing to remain on the Website. Please notify us promptly if you believe that any materials on the Website infringe on the intellectual property rights of anyone else. Once we receive proper notice of claimed infringement under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (the “DMCA”), SCC will respond promptly to remove the material claimed to be infringing and will follow the procedures specified in the DMCA to resolve the claim between the notifying party and the alleged infringer who provided the content at issue. Notice of alleged infringement must be sent by certified mail and marked “Copyright Infringement” to SCC Customer Service at: 1700 Bassett St, Denver, CO 80202, Attn: Corporate Counsel.
- TERMINATION OF SERVICE. We may terminate your account or right to access secured portions of the Website at any time, without notice, for conduct that we believe violates these Terms and/or is harmful to other users of the Website, to SCC or its partners, to the business of the Website’s Internet service provider, or to other information providers.
- GOVERNING LAW. These Terms will be governed by the laws of the State of Colorado, without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of laws. By using or accessing the Website, you agree that any action at law or in equity arising out of or relating to your use of the Website or these Terms will be filed only in the state or federal courts in the State of Colorado, Denver County, and you hereby consent and submit to the personal jurisdiction of such courts for the purpose of litigating any such action.
- LOCAL LAWS. SCC makes no representation that content or materials on the Website are appropriate or available for use in jurisdictions outside the United States. The Website is intended to users in the United States only. Access to the Website from jurisdictions where such access is illegal is prohibited. If you choose to access the Website from other jurisdictions, you do so on your own initiative and are responsible for compliance with applicable local laws. SCC is not responsible for any violation of law. You may not use or export the Content or materials on the Website in violation of U.S. export laws and regulations. You agree to comply with all applicable laws regarding the transmission of technical data exported from the United States and the country in which you reside (if different from the United States).
Your Consent To This Agreement
By accessing and using the Website, you consent to and agree to be bound by the foregoing Terms. If we decide to change these Terms, we will make an effort to post those changes on this web page so that you will always be able to understand the terms and conditions that apply to your use of the Website. If you have additional questions or comments of any kind, or if you see anything on the Website that you think is inappropriate, please let us know by sending your comments or requests to:
STEM Child Care, Inc.
Copyright © 2017 – 2018 STEM Child Care, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
EFFECTIVE AS OF: December 2017
LAST UPDATED: February 12, 2018